- Hiring/Reviews/Discipline matters of Staff
- Ensure all necessary documentation is current and complete
- Review payroll
- Ensure all payroll requirements are met per state/Fed
- Ensure all positions are covered in event of vacation, illness etc.
- Organize staff meetings, set agendas
- Assure that staff is trained and operates in compliance with all government and other regulatory agencies.
- Ensure all co-pays etc. are being collected timely through front desk
- Oversee all daily deposits to ensure accuracy
- Completing payt arrangements for all patients as needed
- Reimbursement analysis
- Monitor inside the building for any needed work, repairs as well as cleanliness
- Review all vendor contracts for savings and compliance
- Maintain supply records, pricing studies, etc.
- Assure proper maintenance of all offices; order new equipment; arrange for services.
- Responsible for all aspects of office maintenance and coordination with Board on landscape issues
Work flow & Processes
- Review each job description and adjust per current requirements
- Continue to improve work flow in the front office
- Begin work with more attention to flow of the back office staff & providers
- Work with staff to ensure cross training is completed
- Institute updated HIPPA policies and annual training to ensure compliance
- Assign HIPPA officer
- Refine ABN policies
- Review handbook for updates or needed corrections
- Retain someone to translate our patient forms into Spanish
- Analyze weekly referral reports and engage providers
- Market the practice at various functions
- Liaison between other offices and providers & NV Pain
- Credentialing &/or re-credentialing of physicians
- Design and implement policies and procedures
- Review and supervise internal systems for handling cash, recording payments
- Follow-up audit control systems